Tour overview (summary)
Are you a game of thrones fan? Then this is the tour for you!
Visit several of the locations where the hit hbo show was filmed around the north antrim coast. Dress up in some of the costumes I have and have your photo taken.
Also visit the famous 8th wonder of the world - the giants causeway
Don't worry if any of your company are not fans of game of thrones they will still see many many things not game of thrones related and will still 100% enjoy this tour.
Firstly we travel up the coast road travelling through the countryside until we reach our first stop of the day.
1) carrickfergus castle (photo stop)
Drive along the north antrim coast road (scenic drive)
2) ballygally castle (door no9)
3) glenarm - steensons jewelers who make the game of thrones jewelry (if you would like to buy some jewellery) only open during shop opening hours.
4) glenarm castle barbican (photo stop)
5) carnlough harbour home to braavos canal where arya got stabbed
6) runestone home to the vale of arryn
7) cushendun and mcbrides bar (door no8)
8) cushendun caves to where lady melisandre (red witch) gave birth to the shadow baby
9) fullerton arms hotel door no6
10) ballintoy harbour ( iron islands )
11) larrysbane home to king renlys base camp
12) the giants causeway
13) dunluce castle pyke stronghold, seat of the house of greyjoy
14) the dark hedges tree tunnel ( the kings road )
Back home via the motorway.
For customizing this tour, please inquire for a quote.